Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Plan B

When I imagined my life this summer, I most certainly did not predict that it would turn out this way. We could say that God has put me on Plan B. But, actually, it might be Plan A for Him, and just Plan B for me.

I am at home. There are 2 weeks of camp left, but I am at home. I never would have placed myself here. I have a broken pelvic bone. Never would have chosen that. I still get dizzy and headaches from the concussion. Nope, not my choice. I fell off a horse. Okay, if I had to choose a cool way of getting injured, I actually probably would have chosen this one, but still. God has been making a few choices for me that I would not have made for myself, and though they have been hard, heart (and bone) breaking, I am excited to see what He has in store for me instead of camp. Camp is a place where I feel so useful, so loved and appreciated, so happy, have so much fun. Why would God see best to take me away from there? And is it really God taking me, or is it just God working around Satan's accidents? I don't really know the answers, but I do know that God "has a plan for me, to prosper me and not to harm me, to give me a hope and a future." I can't wait to see what that future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment