Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thankful for:

Following in the footsteps of my blogging bud Cassie, I am writing a list of things I am thankful for


  • The sensation of slowly getting warm after you've been cold, or cool after you've been hot, or falling asleep when you're tired, or showering when you're really dirty. Ahhhh tender transitions.
  • Seeing friends after a long absence.
  • Chronicles of Narnia.
  • Honest talks.
  • Cassie (seriously, Cass, I thank God for you daily!)
  • THIS song
  • Writing a good poem.
  • Finishing a project.
  • Being physically tired from working hard.
  • Having enough money to treat someone to something nice.
  • Traveling!!!!
  • The feeling of the start of summer (I swear there is even a smell I associate with this feeling).
  • Dancing.
  • When God reminds you of just how great His love is. 
  • New beginnings.


1 comment:

  1. I thank God for you too, chica. You are a huge blessing in my life.

    ReplyDelete