I'm feeling kinda nervous.
First, I just applied to a job that is waaaaaaaay out of my league. It is a very technical job in a company in my home town, and they hire English majors for this type of position because they are good at communicating and working with other. However, I haven't technically graduated. I have hardly any professional or business experience. Honestly, if I get this job it will be a complete miracle. I know that there was nothing about my resume to impress anyone. So I'm feeling a little nervous about that.
I'm also feeling nervous because the guy is coming home in 3 days. And I'll be seeing him, talking to him, and touching him in about 13 days. It just feels incredible that this is happening because I've been looking forward to it for so long. And what will happen when we're together? Will we like the while 'real-life' experience? Or will it turn us off from each other? Or just him from me? I know I'm being a little insecure, and I'm worrying about things that probably shouldn't be worried about, but I can't help but wonder how it will be. Or will it be even better than we imagine?
You've got this girl — on BOTH (and just all) levels. :)
ReplyDelete