Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

As per usual, I am writing this post in lieu of writing a paper. There is always that moment of writers block in a paper that is insurmountable, and coming to the internet is like a warm hug on a snowy day.
Currently:
Drinking tea
Eating oatmeal
Avoiding my paper
Praying that God will give me the determination to actually get stuff done today

These past few days have been a total waste of time. I have been on the computer, looking at the same social networking sites OVER and OVER again just to avoid doing anything responsible. I am usually a very diligent student. But planning for student missions and preparing to be Girls Director at camp has really been distracting. But enough with the excuses, right?
So, on that note, I will begin writing again!
I will leave you with another Charlie Winston!!!!

The video is a little whack, but I love the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment