All my posts recently have been about music, art, or poetry. But mostly music. Thank God for it, honestly. Jonsi and Sigur Ros (both of which have accent marks but I don't know how to make this program do that) are wonderful. I honestly feel like a weight inside me is lifted when I listen.

Right now the particular homework project that I am avoiding is a Modern Literature paper on All My Son's by Arthur Miller. This little play is...powerful. I am looking at the American Dream themes found in the play, and then comparing them to the Garden of Eden themes that are also found there. Interesting, right? Yea, it is. But after 12 hours or more of it already I am a little tired. I would much rather be writing on this blog or listening to Jonsi. Both of which I am doing right now.
Well, now that I have fully established the pointlessness of this blog post I will leave to begin writing. Wish me luck cyberspace.
PS. If any of you are searching spiritually I would highly recommend the writings Dietrich Bonhoeffer. He was theologian before WWII and was in the counterintelligence movement against Hitler. So much for old stuffy pastors. He was arrested, put in prison, and executed just a few weeks before Hitler's suicide. If you are intrigued purely by that information, then I will not even need to mention his writings--absolutely life changing.
No comments:
Post a Comment