Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010


Ah home.
In Tennessee.
It snowed all day.

Yes, I know. Absolutely shocking! I leave Michigan, watch as the miles fly by in Indiana and Kentucky, and finally as I reach Tennessee I can say with satisfaction, "NO MORE SNOW." Only 24 hours after my arrival that statement must be thoroughly retracted and I venture forth into a winter wonderland once more. The biggest difference between snow in Michigan and snow in Tennessee is this: when it snows in Michigan, I go to school. When it snows in Tennessee, my sister does not go to school. Ever.

None the less, I am grateful to be home. Grateful that I can spend more than 10 minutes on my blog site without a feeling of guilt. Grateful that I can eat food that neither is made in a cafeteria or requires me to sell several of my limbs in order to pay for it. I am grateful that I can read, draw, write, play, watch movies, and all other such things copiously. And most of all I am grateful for Christmas and family.

Today I have been lazy and have not been doing any of those much loved things, but instead babysitting, and sitting around feeling lazy. I think it is time for me to take advantage of freedom. Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment